Have blister on toe, fingers, itches, burning sensation. What could be causing this?

Hi, I m 27, male, and I have a blister on the top of my big toe that itches intensely and has a burning sensation when I itch it. However, I also have a small blister with the same effects on my finger near the webbing(ring finger, right hand) I had originally thought that the blister on my toe was athletes foot , but the other blister on my finger appeared at about the same time, both appeared about two days ago and it seems to be getting worse where more blisters are appearing in small clusters, not very many though
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013