Have blighted ovum, hyperthyroidism and delayed ovulation. Partners sperm count is 15 million per ml. Guidance?

iam 27yrs old,with 1 1\2 years of married life.trying to concieve since 6 months.had one blighted ovum after that had a bio clinical pregnancy as told by the Drs.iam a hypothyroid patient,my levels are periods are like 33 or 35 days cycle,even my ovulation is also husbands semen analysis showed only 15millions per ml.iam really worried with my condition,please give me a very good advice.
Asked On : Thu, 14 Mar 2013