Have bleeding when aroused without eve penetration. What is the cause and the cure for this problem?

My partner and started having intercourse 10 weeks after the delivery of our daughter. Roughly 50% of the time when I am vigorously aroused I bleed profusely (enough to soak a couple of hands). There need not be any form of penetration either, just in a state of extreme arousal. Our baby is now four months old and it is starting to make me worry that it will never go away. I had no tearing whatsoever during birth and I was healing on schedule at my six week appointment. I am breastfeeding but am not having an issue with a lack of lubrication and I started Nexplanon seven weeks post partum.
Asked On : Tue, 30 Apr 2013