Have bleeding in the belly button after piercing. What could be the cause for it?

I have my belly button pierced (had it for just over 4 months) and I noticed the other week I had some sort of infection, due to it leaking fluid and crusty, however when I went and looked at it the other day, (I took my bar out) I noticed I had what looked like a blood blister on the bottom part of the piercing. I've been cleaning it, and cleaned it about 30 minutes ago, yet this time part of it came away and straight after it came away I it bled quite a lot and came over feeling extremely sick and went/have gone really shaky.

Why would I have this reaction?

Many Thanks
Asked On : Thu, 2 May 2013