Have bleeding in last few months of pregnancy. On primolout. What should I worry?

hello doctor. im a new mom of 8month baby. past 1 month iu have bleeding and it dint stop. i took estelle for 1 month stoppin it again i got heavy bleeding. now im prescribed with primolut nor . today is the second day. stil no variation in bleeding, i have some jelly form blood too from vagina . . kindly say what may be the reason. my urine is also normal. no pain when passin urine. im obese,my age 25 nd weight is 82. im a pcod patient bak,. had laproscopy surgery before pregnancy.. im fed up. i have a small baby and im very much feddd up. pl help. my email. YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012