Have bleeding from vagina, abdominal pain. Had medical abortion. Done Pelvic USG. Will I be okay?

i am 25 yr old girl , i had a medical abortion i was 5 weeks pregnant on 6/03/2013 this month , i was prescribed mifeprin on 6th and on 8th i had misoprostal 200 ( 4 tablets). i bleeded for 6-7 days and had no bleeding since then till today 22/03/2013. that is 10 days i had no bleeding , discharge etc. today 22/03/2013 i had my pelvic usg and doctor confirmed that everything was ok ie. uterus normal shape, right and left ovary normal , ET 4.3mm and no free fluid. i came back home in evening and started bleeding again with pain on my lower right abdomen and side only. i have no pain else where in my abdomen except right side. i am worried as its been only 17days since the termination event of taking the first pill of mifeprin i want to know is this bleeding the left over from abortion ( incomplete) or is it the new menstrual period. can it happen that its just my periods .. i am worried
Asked On : Mon, 25 Mar 2013