Have bleeding during bowel movement. No pain. Is it Hemorrhoid?

I am a 21 year old women and about 2 months ago, for about 2 weeks straight i had slight bleeding whenever i would make a bowel movement . Not a whole lot of blood , but enough to notice. Sometimes it looked as though it was in the poo itself but other times i just noticed it when i wiped. After that it totally stopped but started again 2 days ago.I made a bowel movement and there was quite a bit of blood, enough to think i had started my period early but I hadn t. It also bled a little the next time i used the bathroom later that day but it hasn t again since. I have no pain whatsoever, and all of my stools seem very normal, soft even.Also, about 4 or 5 years ago i had anal sex a couple times.I am not sexually active at all in any way now and haven t been since I was 17 but was worried about that if it was related.Someone also said this could be a hemorrhoid . I am very embarassed to go to the doctor but obviously will if I need to. Thanks.
Asked On : Tue, 26 Feb 2013