Have bleeding, cramps, painful. Was put on cerazette, on depo. Help?

Hi. I was put on cerazette a while ago to try and stop my periods because the cramps were so bad I would just sit there and scream and cry, cerazette only made it worse so they then put me on the depo shot I had my second shot a month and a half ago and was still bleeding so they then gave me cerazette as well to stop the bleeding she said if it works after a month stop taking them , it did so u did a few weeks later iv got really heavy bleeding and cramps just as painful as before I tried starting the tablets again only been on them 2 days and its so unbelievably painfull. Hellppp!!!! Pleeeeaassee???? :(
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013