Have bleeding after taking depo shot. Taking dicynone but still haven't stopped. What to do?

i have been bleeding since taking the depo shot i went to my doctor and he gave a injection the bleeding stop for about 5 days and then it came back ............. i went back and he gave me Dicynone 500 but am still bleeding even more i thought this would stop the bleeding .... any suggestion i took he shot on the 14 of february and am still bleeding today am tired of it. please help i was thinking of going to health food store to get herbs and try something else how soon will this bleeding stop......
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013