Have bleeding after removing Marina coil. Taking Tranexamic acid. Have back and stomach pain. Recommendations?

I had a marina coil removed on the 12th feb, since then i have been bleeding except for 5 days, mostly quite heavy, large clots present. Since fri it has got worse, very, very heavy, loosing chopped liver comes to mind. I was given Tranexamic acid which i have been taking 2 x 3 times a day since yesturday but tonight the bleeding has got very heavy again, lots of clots and i have bad back and stomache ache.
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013