Have bladder sling. Painful, muscle cramps, foul smell. What is happening?

My wife had one of those bladder slings put in about eleven months ago she is sick all the time and she is in pain she also muscle cramps an extreme odor from her woman stuff every time she eats she gets sick we have been to the local emergency room multible times who can we see we think the mesh is poisoning her is there a test that can say that is for sure her problem please tell us what to do next the doctors here don t want to step on each others toes they would rather let my wife get steadily worse than tell us what s going on please help
Asked On : Wed, 28 Nov 2012