Have bladder infection, smelly clumpy discharge, difficult intercourse. Did pap test, have gonorrhea. Taking doxycycline, metronidazole. How serious?

Hey Doc.

Well let me start by saying thank you for your time it is very much appreciated...

Okay I went to the Er a couple a days ago because I wasn't feeling to great an I thought Its been a bladder infection until I tried to have intercourse an I couldn't bear it, so while I'm at the Er I get a pap and other test done they gave me a shot an prescription for Doxycycline Hyclate 100 mg qty 14 & Metronidazole 500 mg qty 14... So I get a call saying my test came back positive for gonorrhea and chlamydia how serious are my conditions I really don't know how long I had it :(
I have very heavy smelly discharge
clumpy thick Its really bad will these help it go away...

Sad & Confused:(
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013