Have bladder infection. Taken antibiotics. Is this something serious?

I had my first bladder infection 3 months ago took antibiotics for it .Then 2 weeks ago it happened again took antibiotics for that bladder infection now only 3 days after finishing my antibiotics I can feel it coming again my upper legs on both sides have been hurting since the first bladder infection and after I started taking my antibiotics for this last one I swelled up all over I am worried its something more serious I remind you never had them before I am 37 years old and have not changed anything in my life and a am wondering what I should do
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013