Have blackouts, cannot see, feel or hear, lumps in the scrotum, infected. Suggestions?

Hi I have had blackouts fore as long as I can remember I have very little memory Before the age of 6 ½ years old apparently my mum said I sounded like I was deaf And dumb the blackouts vary I don’t even realise I have some of them just people say I stop talking and stair when they go over the 30 seconds I get very confused and cannot concentrate its like my brain turns off some times I carry on walking and have walked into cars and other thing I have had cuts browses and apparently a broken nose so my ENT said it has healed crooked I don’t see feel ore hear when I have blackouts I also get very weak I cannot get all the lumps of skin that are attached On the inside of my skin I took the top off one of them in my ball bag in 1998 It hade a round ring of dead and pink in the middle the one in my chest got a cist By the side of it and I was on holyday the cist burst and all the pus came out And so did part of the growth it was just like a ½ inch lump of very moist dead skin And I have had a height pitched noise in the back of my head that I first noticed When I was 8 years old I cannot get treated on the Wirral ore Liverpool Because I have had problems with some of the families in the Wirral and Liverpool And I am know trying to save money for a privet scan away from hear if you can give me some advice i would be very grateful Yours truly john orange thank you
Asked On : Thu, 1 Nov 2012