Have blackheads and whiteheads with black pus throughout body. Medication?

Hi Doc,m 26yrs old lady having some tough time with my whole body skin.I dnt know axactly if am right or what,my body is full of blackheads and whiteheads,if you ask me to describe it I would sayit seems like my pore are filled like pimple but hard and you cnt even pop it until after a very long time its hurts n filled with some thing whitish then u can pop it out,and others looks like my pores are filled with black substance.what can I use doc to treat them pls help?
Asked On : Thu, 7 Mar 2013