Have black spots becoming painful pimples between breasts. Prescribed aqueous cream. Am HIV positive. Cause?

Hie! M HIV positive and m on ARVs.I suddenly had blacks spots in-between my breasts and a little bit of rash .sometimes they grew and become big painful pimples .I consulted my doc about it and she referred me to a the hospital,they prescribed aqueous cream and chlorpheniramine tablets and that don t seem to be helping at all.a few days after taking the tablets,I got my menstrual period but only for a few minutes.I am on DEPO for almost two years and I have never had my period up until this is the third time m having my menstrual period for a few few minutes.I am really worried and would like to know what s causing this.thanks (Monica)
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013