Have black dots on vagina after child birth, looked like blood blisters. Tested negative for STD. Concerned

I have blac dots on my vagina , I found them after the birth of my daughter and at my 6 week check up the dr said they looked like Blood blisters, my child is now 2 and i still have them, they look the same like bloodblisters, i have been tested for STD s and both times came back neg, I have been with only 1 partner and we had been together for 2 years before 1st pregnacy checkup STD screening, my daughter is my 2nd child, both kids we re born 21mths apart
Asked On : Sun, 24 Jun 2012