Have black dots on shoulder. Swollen and sore. Is it a spider bite?

i have three black dots on my upper shouder and there were not there be fore i was garden yeasterday and seen them when i was done i tried everthing to get them off and it wont come off the are swollen and a lil sore and ever dr i talk to laughs at me but when i was a lil girl i had the same thing happen but it was one one and it turned in to a leather patch i riped it off and some puss cam out then it went away i dont want to be laugh at any more i juat was to know what it is i think it may be some kind of spider bit can u help me
Asked On : Sat, 8 Sep 2012
Dentist 's  Response
Thanks for sharing your problem with us we are happy to help you.

As you discribed your lesion it seems that you have an insect bite. It cab be of spider or other insect.

If it is so you have to take antibiotics and local application medication like ointment or lotion to avoid scar mark on skin.

I would advice you don't hessitate to visit any skin specialist. He would examine it properly and tell you the cause.
Definitely he would not laugh at you as it is not the things to be laughed,so don't hessitate.

Hope you are satisfied with the answer.