Have black dot on back, pus, now stringy stuff discharges, applied proxide, black dot reappeared with red ring

i have a black dot on my back that has been their for several months, possibly 5 months. it looks similar to a black head but once i tried to pop it pus came out in the beginning like a normal pimple..but after that only long stringy stuff came out the color of my skin. when i was finished the black dot was barely visible so i put proxide over the area and left it alone for acouple hours. when i checked my back again the black dot reapeared but this time with a red ring around the black dot. do you have any ideas what this could be?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013