Have bitter taste in mouth, increases taking milkproducts. Using salt, mouthrinse no relief. Lost weight, used nasal spray

I have been experiencing a very bitter taste in my mouth, affecting my tongue, for the last three weeks or so. It's so bad that it is affecting my taste. It seems to heighten after the intake of milk or sour cream. I have been brushing my teeth and tongue with toothpaste with a little salt and baking soda, using a mouth rinse, etc. nothing calms it down. I have lost 40 pounds over the last 7 months through weight watchers and have been cooking healthy. I have tried fluticasone propionate nasal spray and allerest, thinking it may have something to do with my sinuses. Please help. I want to enjoy eating again.
Asked On : Tue, 9 Apr 2013