Have bipolar disorder, maniac phase. Need good doctor near Delhi

Hi I am Ashish from Hisar (Haryana). My father is suffering from Bilopar Disorder and is in maniac phase. It started about 7 years back, when his alcohol intake was on peek (He drinks way too much). After about 2 months of treatment, his condition improved and was stable for next 4 years but from last 2-3 years this is getting worse. He has devastated my family members lives and has spent all our savings. He gets crazy after every 4-5 months now. We have tried medications from all the hospitals in our reach but the condition is not improving. I request you to please tell me a good doctor in or near Delhi for his treatment. Many thanks for reading & understanding my concerns. Look forward to a positive response. Regards Ashish
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013