Have bipolar disorder and anxiety disorder. Need psychologist

I am actually looking for a psychologist or therapist to help me out for a bit. I do have someone whom works on my meds but if need be and if psychiatrist takes my insurance that could change. Right now my primary is medicare and my secondary is bcbs. The secondary will be changing as of the new year. Could you please steer me in the right direction. I do have diagnosis of bipolar and anxiety. Thank you!!
Asked On : Sun, 13 Oct 2013

Thankyou for writing to us.
What are your concerns that you need to talk about?
What makes you anxious and how do you respond to it?
We can work on the various issues that you are facing and hope you will benefit.
I will be pleased to answer followup questions.