Have bipolar disorder. Missed periods, lower back pain, sore breast, stomach pain, heartburn. Effect of Lamictal?

Hi I am 20 years old and I m bipolar me and my husband have been trying to concieve for months now but no luck the I missed my period for this month and my lower back has been hurting, sore breast , really sore lower stomach and really bad heartburn ..I haven t took a test because if I m not pregnant it gets me depressed..answers please...could this be my medicine? I m on lemictal(I think I spelled it wrong)
Asked On : Sun, 2 Sep 2012