Have bipolar. Started depo povera. Went on birth control. Now what?

Hi, I have Bipolar II. I got half way to my goal weight when I was 18 (I m 5 8, started at 100 kilos, got to 85 kilos, which I maintained for 6 months) then I got diagnosed with Bipolar. At the same time, I started Depo Provera . I was also put on Epilium 500mgs twice a day. Since then, my weight has ballooned, and now I am up to 112 kilos. I want to come off both sets of medications because I m sick of being obese and want to look and feel like a regular 22 year old. I ve gone through periods of strict eating and exercise but nothing seems to make a difference. Done Weight Watchers and WWW.WWWW.WW Its so frustrating. I went on birth control because I was losing a lot of iron because my periods were going for about 10 days and were happening too often. I also have trouble taking pills everyday and at the right time, so getting an injection seemed easier. I m worried about going off my Epilium because I have had lots of suicidal thoughts in the last three months, when I have forgotten to take my pills for a few days at a time. Can t afford counselling. Help?
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012