Have bile cancer. Stopped chemo. Yellowish skin and nails. Will die?

Hi I really need some answers my ex-husband which we have 3 small children was diagnosed with bile cancer a year ago but i think he had it before he was diagnosed, he had a stent put in and that was removed months ago and was receiving chemo and that was stopped 2 months ago, I saw him today and since the last time i saw him he lost a sufficent amount of weight his skin was very yellowish and his fingernails were all discolorized I think he does not want to tell me if he is close in time but what is your thoughts to this so If I need to prepare our 3 small children for this tragedy if their father passes
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013