Have bilateral polycystic ovary disease. Prescribed Diane. Chance of getting pregnant?

i was been diagnosed by having a Bilateral Polycystic Ovary Disease UTZ shows: The uterus is anteverted of average size measuring 5.2x3.3x4.4 cm with homogenous myometrum and intact endometrial lining. Both ovaries shows peripherally aranged small cyst ranging in diameter from 4-5mm being rosette in shape with echogenic stroma. Right ovary measures 2.5x1.7cm left ovary measures 2.3x1.8cm; i seeked for some medical advice and i was told to take diane-35 for 6months. im just wondering if i had my period last 15nov (induced by primolut-n) and had some sexual contact on the 17th of nov without any barrier but just taking diane35 on the same day with the sexual contact will i have the chance of getting pregnant? by the way my period suddenly stopped after our contact. thank you so much and more power.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012