Have bilateral poly ovaries, irregular periods. No problems in the tubes, on hcg injection. Chances of conception?

Hi.. my age is 31, My last period was 5th January 2013... I have Bilateral Poly ovaries. I have irregular periods. I am going for the dr. last 6 months, 1st follicular study says MSF, 2nd says 19mm & reptured on 19th day- ET - 6.5mm, 3rd scan says MSF, 4th month i went for sline sonogragphy, that time dr. said there is no problem in the tubes , everything good, 5th again i went for follicular study 17th day 18mm & ET 8.3, So doctor put hcg injection 0000iu and ask me to intercourse on next three days... & asked me to take maintain tablet, apcot powder & fol 123. is there is a chances for concieve.
Asked On : Sat, 2 Feb 2013
You did not say if you are on any drug for induction of ovulation. According to your follicular studies, chances of conception are good as the thickness of the endometrium is also optimal and tubes are patent. You may have to watch at least 6 cycles for a positive result while on treatment. Continue medication as suggested by your doctor. Good luck.