Have bilateral UPJ. Done MAG3 renal scan. Have flank pain, passing stones. What does this mean?

I am a 39-yr old white female with bilateral UPJ status post open pyeloplasty on the right. A recent MAG3 renal scan showed that neither kidney emptied properly or completely with a 5+ minute delay on the left and a 2+ minute delay on the right with bilateral extrarenal pelvis . A sonogram prior to that showed dilation on the upper pole of the right kidney. I have continuous right side flank pain and pass stones frequently what does all this mean and what are my options for relief?
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013