Have benign multiple SOLs on liver. Normal liver function test. Is it hemangioma?

Dear Doctor, I was admitted in hospital for Dengue and during a routine check-up in Nov. 12, my liver was found with multiple minute sized SOLs covering both the lobes. I conducted LFT, CT-scan and MRI and I was informed that it is benign. The liver function test is also normal. The CEA test is 6.5 and Cancer Marker test is also far below range. I conducted blood test for Echynococcus Serology and it was also negative. The MRI Radiologist told that it may be a hemangioma but the structure is different from the normal hemangioma. Kindly guide what can be the finding - multiple minute sized SOLs and what is the next step to be taken. Yours Sincerely, Radha, Ghaziabad
Asked On : Thu, 27 Dec 2012