Have benign hailey hailey, genetically. Using steroids with Candidermaplus cream. Other remedy?

I have benign hailey hailey for last 45 years .. Genetic . Used all medicines ... allopathy , homo, ayurvedic , siddha but no permanent relief . For last 2 years frequent flare- ups occur, in groins, armpits legs joints etc. foul smell and occasional lesions occur. Last 2 years using Steroids (Wysolone 10 to 30 mgs) with Candidermaplus cream. Any good remedy in homeo now - at keats 0000%. Whether it is possible to contain , eliminate foul smell, legions etc at least within 3 to 6 months. What would be the costs ..I am a pensioner (Bank retired). And aged 75 years. God s grace , all parameters of tests are normal. sugar etc. kindly advise me. .. Phone 044-0000//:/ 0000. . Thanks
Asked On : Sat, 13 Oct 2012