Have belly piercing, tenderness, redness, swelling, yellowish white discharge. Can someone help?

i am 15 old female , 5 1 , 112 lbs , and in good physical condition . I have a belly piercing that I have been having for about 6 weeks now and it s infected . I feel slight tenderness , its red around the top and bottom opening of the piercing , and its getting swollen . There was also some yellowish white discharge , but nothing green and no bleeding . I really don t know what to do can someone please help me ?
Asked On : Fri, 3 Aug 2012