Have belly button discharge. Taken antibiotics. How do I get rid of this?

Good morning doctor, I am currently have discharge from my belly button, I have been for 6 months. The doctors told me that I had an infection and gave me antibiotics to cure it. But everytime I am doen with the medicine the discharge comes back. They never told me the reason for this infection except one doctor who was a surgen. He said I had gunk way bak in my belly button. But I have not been able to grt it all out because my belly button is way to deep, and at the main end of it thier lies a pink slimy thing that bleeds when I touch it and under it are white slimy beeds. How could I get rid of this?? my belly botton does now seem to have a bottom
Asked On : Tue, 15 Jan 2013