Have belching, shivering, gas, headaches, tiredness, cold. What is wrong?

my 16 year old son has been having on going issues for approx 2 years now. startec with his pcp diagnosing migraines. he never complained of a headache just that he didn t feel well. felt weird. he then started having these episodes where he didn t feel well starts passing gas, belching , then he feels the need to pace his whole body starts to shake uncontrollably. eventually he has to have a bowel movement . usually very tired afterward. lately very tired all the time. complains of being cold . his pcp thought might be gi related, but i think it might neurological. i would appreciate any thoughts.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013