Have been underweight. Regular period. Bad appetite. Diarrhea often. How do I look grown up?

I am 25yr old woman 5 3 92lbs . I have been underweight all my life. I dont have any health problems. My fat percentage is 22.5% which I heard is appropriate what I am lacking is muscle. My periods are regular and shows up every 30-32 days. My appetite is very bad and if I tend to eat more, my stomach gets upset and I feel diarehea effect. I have the capability to eat more especially the dish i like but my stomach has become very sensitive recently and i am unable to handle more food. Please help. My wedding is approaching and i look like a 15 year old. My relatives and friends have been making fun of me. My inlaws and my fiance are upset with my underweight small frame
Asked On : Tue, 31 Jul 2012