Have been trying for a change in thinking to which is not real. Is it possible for that?

I really dont know if its possible,but it leans more on the possible side. For example you think in your head your plain white curtains are Purple. How could I use my mind to change that. Really it would be controlled hallucinations or having a dream while awake. It would be altering reality with your mind,how you want to see things. So now,is it possible. Can I preform this within the next couple weeks/months? Please tell me!
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013