Have been taking restyl psychiatrist prescribed, changed to melatonin, no sound sleep, started restyl. side effects discontinuing?

I have been taking restyl in different doses for the past few years.On the advise of psychiatrist tried several medicines without any use like restyl.Fore months ago started melatonin 50 mg per day and stopped restyl for a month.I could sleep without restyl also but sleep is never sound.Again picked restyl and now iam using melatonin 50 mg and restyl 0.25 of 0.5mg.Can i stop restyl without any great side effects.What is the best medicine for me ?I do walking for an hour.But never fell asleep without medicine.Can i bream this cycle of medicine and get natural sleep which is restoring energy ?
Asked On : Fri, 5 Apr 2013