Have been taking premoult - n to postpone the periods. Does this medicine have any side effects?

My age is 27, my wedding is on 2nd may, in lat month my period started on 24th march, my cycle is of 28 days, but in this month my period didn’t start on time, so to postpone d periods I started taking Premoult-N tablets, I took 1 tablet on 26th April, I took 2 tablets on 27, 1 in d morning & another in d evening. I ve never taken these kind of tablets before, will this have side effects? I wanna postpone my periods till 4th may, for how long I ll ve to take these tablets? Pls answer my query doctor as I m really very tense.
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013