Have been taking lot of medication. Visited all specialists. Can it be depression?

Hello, My 92 year father just moved to Wisconsin From Florida to be near me and in looking at his meds (which are many) I noticed that he takes generic paxil 20 mg tab and there's an empty bottle fro Doxe-pin HCL, 25 mg. He's still taking the paxil but I'm not sure if he stopped the doxe-pin and I don't think he's sure either. It was last filled in December. If he has stopped taking it in the last month of two (or three) should he be ok? I'm a little lost. I've gotten him to an internist, urologist, cardiologist and urologist but he'snot seeing anyone specifically for depression nor did he in Florida. I'm not sure what to do.
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013