Have been taking crisanta LS. Took an abortion pill. Fear pimples?

Hi, I have been taking Crisanta LS for almost a year now...After 6 months I stopped and immediately conceived as I was not ready for the child I took an abortion pill and again started the pill after 2 months. i started the pill to get rid off acne and it is okay now. Now we are planning for a baby and I am scared of getting pimples agin after stopping the pill. Can abortion affect pregnancy? How about the acne break outs after stopping the pills? I am 27 year old. weight 54 kg, height 5 2 .
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012