Have been taking Repace. Showed high triglycerides. Side effects of medication?

I am 40 years old and have been taking Repace 50mg (1-0-0) since last 10 years. During routine checkups over a period of 2-3 my doctor observed that the BP was in range of 150/90. Blood test (CBC, Lipid , Renal , HBAIC, Cortisol , TSH ) and renal doppler study gave a normal report except for Lipid test which showed high Triglycerides. My doctor suggested to revise the dosage as follows: Repace 50mg (1-0-1) and Fenolip 145 (0-0-1). I have a family history of Hypertension and Diabetes. Please advice if there are any long term side effects of these medicines. Thanks & Regards
Asked On : Fri, 7 Sep 2012