Have been taking Microgynon. Bled. But, now only cramping, no blood. Why?

Hi, I have been taking Microgynon for 10 years (except when i was pregnant wiht my only child 6 years ago). I have always bled a couple of days into my break in the pack however this time, I missed a few in a row on holiday a couple of weeks ago. Started getting cramps like my period was about to start and so started taking them again. This normally stops the crmaping and I feel normal but it hasn t. I stopped the pill and took my break early but 7 days in and still getting cramping and achy thighs but still no bleed . Negative pregnancy test yesterday too. Im due to start taking it again Friday, is this safe if I have cramps but no bleeding?
Asked On : Sat, 18 Aug 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  14 Awaiting Answer