Have been taking Depo Shot. Want kids in future. Should I stop Depo Shot?

I have been on the depo shot ( birth control ) for about a year and a half, and Im thinking about getting off it. I dont have a periods, & my boyfriend and I are talking about in the future, what if we want to have kids, and the depo shot has stopped everything for me to have kids. I ve been doing some research on the depo shot and it doesnt look good. Do you have any advice on what to do? or do you know more about the depo shot. Should i stop getting the shots.? Please help
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013