Have been suffering from disc bulging sciatica pain, taking pain killers. Is garlic with milk good solution?

Hi I belong to Pakistan. I have been suffering from disc bulging sciatica pain since one month. During this month i take complete bed rest, due to which initially in three days my leg pain have been gone. But still on my lower back I sometime felt little pain. (I have also done MRI ). I checked from local Neuro Surgeon, he suggest only surgery, but most of the people say that one should not be operate as it is very complicated and say that every sciatica pain not need surgery. Initially I take pain kilers for only three to four days. As I am low paid person. And I use motor cycle to use to go to Office (recently I am not using any motor bike). I am contineously using home remedies as consluting from internet i.e. garlic (4 cloves daily) with milk. Sir, I want to know any further precautions for recovery of my health. Thanks a lot. I shall wait for your kind response. From Muhammad Mahmood Akhter Computer Operator, Pakistan
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013