Have been spotting with mild cramping. Trying to conceive. Are they signs?

I have been spotting for 3 days now. Some very mild cramping. Me and my husband are trying to conceive. My period is always heavy with hard cramps . I started spotting 6 days before my period was due. It is very light with no flow. Brown is the color. Sometimes a very brown almost red color. When I urine and then wipe, its more on the tissue then it is on the panty liner all day. Could I be in the first couple of weeks of pregnancy?
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012
Homeopath 's  Response
hi i had gone through your query and understand your concerns. i would come up with two most possibilities to fit your condition .these include

1.first possibility is,PREGNANCY;Many women experience spotting and cramping in the first trimester of pregnancy

urine examination may confirm the diagnosis

2.second possibility is PID;pelvic inflammatory disease.

local examination and ultrasound scanning may confirm the diagnosis

I hope this is helpful for you, thank you