Have been spotting, bleeding after intercourse. Have follicle in ovary. Taken clomid. Help?

hi doctor: im 32 y.o., 5 yrs married. i started clomid last month but no scan done because my ob/gyn went for emergency leave.. on my 2nd month, again i took 150mg clomid even my mens is spotting.. scan did on day 10 - 1.2 cm follicle in my right ovary , the othrs 1.0 cm.. day 13, only 1 df in my right ovary 2.0 cm. they gave me 10,000mg pregnyl.. we did ttc day 13. but on day 14,15,16 after the intercourse i notice a lot of blood in tissue . experiencing like spotting for almost 3 days... now on my 16 cd.. still worried.. why it happened, i read that ovulation spotting happen 1 - 2 days? but mine, is almost 3 days?. im so worried.. please help me to understand whats going on... thanks
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013