Have been operated by hysterectomy, overy and uterus has been removed. What are the findings?

Along 4 years back I have been operated by hysterectomy. overy and utrus have been removed.from 7 months ago I have been having pain in my left side of chest and whenever I walk I have breathing problem and my left hand starts paining and if I do any more exersation I have the same problem as walking. When I did my thyroid test T3 is 88.46 and T4 is 10.46 and my TSH is 5.37 now can u tell me why is this problem happening can u Give me a salution. If u will give me a free and then I will really really be thank full for um
Asked On : Sat, 30 Mar 2013