Have been on the depo injection. Getting all the pregnancy symptoms, but the home tests says negative. What can it be and how long does it take for my body to return back normal?

hi, i have been on the depo (3 months) injection for 8 and half years. the sister at the clinic said i must stop or i will not be able to have kids one day. ,my question is i started with the pille the same day i had to go for the injection. so i did not get the injection but took the pill to make sure i cant get pregnant now. its almost 3 months and i havent got any menstration back or anything. now i am getting all the pregnancy symptoms, but the home tests says negative. what can it be and how long does it take for my body to return back normal?
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013