Have been on pretnisone, asthma and asbestos in left lung, fell, bleeded in brain, stitched, having child. Remedy?

i have been on pretnisone for over 2 years ,i have asthma and asbestos in my left lung and had a syncopy 2 years ago where i passed out and fell backwards on a tile floor and had a bleeder in my brain and was rushed to baptist hospital where they stopped it and stitched my head. i have been off pretnisone for 4 days and i am having hot and cold chills and breathing heavy and little sleep about 2 hours at a time
Asked On : Mon, 15 Apr 2013