Have been on dose of lithium (priadel). How many hours after a missed dose of priadel Should skip the dose?

After how much time has elapsed since missing a dose should I skip a dose of Lithium (Priadel)?
Dear Sir,
The advice on your site is "If you miss a dose of lithium controlled-release and extended-release tablets, take it as soon as possible. If it is almost time for your next dose, skip the missed dose and go back to your regular dosing schedule." But this begs the question, "How many hours after a missed dose of lithium (priadel) should I skip the dose?" In fact the answer must be more complicated - e.g. after a longer time I could still have say 2/3 of the dose: a graph could be drawn. I'm on 700 mg/day, which I take in one dose at 9 p.m.
Kind regards,
Tom Allen
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013