Have been on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo. Why do I have brown discharge? Pregnant?

Hi. I m 23 years old and I have been on Ortho Tri Cyclen Lo for 4 months now. I take my pill everyday at the same time, the only protection my boyfriend and I use is the pill, most of the time he pulls out, however there s been a few times when he hasn t pulled out. Well this week I am on the green pills which means I am supposed to have my period however I am cramping but only having light brown vaginal discharge instead of my normal bleeding . Is it just left over blood or could I be pregnant?
Asked On : Sat, 25 Aug 2012